An investor wanted to look for opportunities at various stages of commercialisation within the niche space of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) applied to the renewables energy sector. The client knew this was a sector with very high potential of growth and wanted to gain insight into the market and which opportunities could offer the prospect of good returns.
Our team began sourcing Experts who could discuss key areas such as:
• Who are the main players in this market?
• What are the current trends and what could be the possible future trends?
• What are the main regulations and policies to be aware of and how will these affect the market?
Experts presented to the client within their requested time-frame included:
• A C-Suite Business Executive, founder and board member of multiple companies - 25 years’ experience in the energy and high technology sectors as well as investing in digital climate solutions.
• The Chief Operating Officer at a leading renewable energy A.I. software company - 10+ years’ experience of end-to-end management of wind, solar and natural gas plant development. The Expert manages the strategic structures of their company. Their company ranges in uses, from tracking the wind or sun through to the degradation of blades and panels.
Due Diligence For A Rising Industry:
The global artificial intelligence in energy market size forecast to grow by USD 6.06 billion during 2019-2023 (technavio.com). This allowed the client to decide whether they would go proceed in a sector which had the best chances for returns on any investments.
Fast Market-Embedded Insight:
The client was able to quickly come up to speed with a very niche market area that has a very high growth potential.