To get this white paper, enter your contact details so we can share with you the download link.
This white paper, written by a Pangea SI Expert specialising in industrial gases, provides an in-depth overview of the hydrogen value chain and the key components which are strengthening its case as the fuel source of tomorrow.
In this hydrogen white paper you will learn about:
• Hydrogen’s case as the heating fuel of the future.
• Comparing hydrogen electrolyser technologies.
• A review of some of the notable projects across the world.
• Industrial scale applications and hydrogen mobility.
• Multi-sector collaborations and infrastructure initiatives.
Decarbonising our energy systems is crucial for mitigating the negative impact of human activity on the planet. Climate change and global warming represent one of the great existential threats to human life of our times.
Hydrogen has such exciting potential for helping us to succeed in the transition to a low-carbon, sustainable energy system because not only does it hold clean and versatile properties as an energy carrier that mean it can be used as fuel for power or in industry as feedstock, but it also releases no emissions when it is used.